Saturday, June 9, 2012

Busy May

It's been a month since the last and first time we posted something on our blog and today, I, Jade will be posting some stories of what things my sister and I did in the last few weeks of May :)





We did a lot of great and fun stuffs in Cebu, And I totally enjoyed it but it was soo "bitin" Hahaha, I wanna go back there actually :))


"Fritzie"

She was busy attending some Fashion Shows,  Photo-shoots and many other! :)
She's like a celebrity now, in my opinion! Haha
here are some photos of her which I grabbed from a photographers album :))





pretty right? :) 
'Till next time!




2 comments:

  1. pretty dres <3 like your blog and you're very pretty. Keep going :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ! I super loved all of your outfit! Its so nice to look at. :))
    would you like to visit my blog. and follow me? and ill go follow back too! :))

    its: www.zelaldecoa.blogspot.com

    thankyou so much Godbless! xx :D

    ReplyDelete